1. Half the rental fee (as a deposit) and cleaning deposit are required within 7 days of the original agreement to hold this date. The rest of the rental fee is due 30 days prior to the event. If the event is cancelled, the cleaning deposit and half the rental fee deposit will be returned if the cancellation occurs at least 30 days prior to the scheduled event. If the cancellation occurs within 30 days prior to the event, only the cleaning deposit will be returned.
2. A South Jackson Civic Center representative will be available to unlock and lock the building. A list of fire codes, parking restrictions, etc. will be given to the renter upon signing the agreement.
3. All trash should be picked up and put in the dumpster at the back of the South Jackson Building no later than 10:00 am the following day, otherwise the cleaning deposit till be forfeited and additional charges may apply.
4. Nothing shall be hung from or attached to the building (no holes can be drilled). Any damage will be paid for by the renter to return the building to original condition.
5. The renter holds SJCA and applicable parties harmless for any injuries or violations that my occur.
6. Any equipment used by the renter that is damaged in any way will be repaired at the renter's expense or replaced with equipment of equal quality and value.